Monday, September 11, 2017

EQ2 Wire shutting down

Feldon over at EQ2 Wire is retiring the site after nine years of showcasing the news - both positive and negative of EverQuest 2. 

Wish him a wonderful life in his new ventures.  His voice will be missed in the EQ2 community.


After 9 years, it is time for me to call it quits on this EQ2Wire News site.
I feel I have always put players first, and that choice has repeatedly cost me support I might have otherwise gotten from the EQ2 team and Sony Online Entertainment. At the last SOE Live, I was jokingly branded “chief shit-stirrer” by the Community Council for my constant vigilance of issues affecting customers, and my frequent and often uncomfortable requests for accountability.

Read more >>  http://eq2wire.com/2017/09/09/eq2wire-aug-13-2008-september-8-2017/

No comments:

Post a Comment