Friday, July 23, 2010

Moonlight Enchantments

Now I've been playing EQ2 on and off for a few years now, and I don't know when this was added - Moonlight Enchantment .  I just happened to notice the dot on my map a few weeks ago and promptly forgot about it until someone mentioned it in Level 1-9 chat (the equivalent of WoW trade at times).
So, I had to investigate. 

Ah ha! 

This is were the pricey house items (exotic plants, seashells and sand) for aquarium building comes from!  I did not know this before and I've been spending quite a bit of plat buying plants, etc.!

Needless to say the 20-21st will be booked on all characters for the foreseable future.

I did pick up the unicorn mounts on two of my characters - 20 charges each - to replace their regular mount and as an alternative to the dire bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment