Monday, February 4, 2019

Fallout 76 and Teddy Bears

I'm not a Fallout fan/follower, as I think I played FO 3, got out of the Vault (having mild motion sickness from first person), some dog ripped my leg off and I never played again.

So, I'm not sure if the Teddy Bears are an ongoing theme, but Bethesda and the designers/devs had a great time with their placement in Fallout 76.

There are people that hunt for them and post lots of screenshots.  I have one on IMGUR that stores ones I've found.  Most of the time when you see them, you have to stop and just laugh or shake your head.  Brilliant set ups.

 By far the most photo'd Bear in Fallout 76

  
Lots of Teddy's in toilets for some reason.


 
 Asylum Bear

 Courtroom jury Bear and Toys

 Ready for the amusement park

Sewing Bear 

BBQ Bear 

Funeral Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment