Sunday, January 27, 2019

The Weird and Wonderful spots in Fallout 76

There are a ton of weird, wonderful and freaky places in Fallout 76.  Kudos to the developers/designers for all these hidden gems.

Every time I make a pass back through an area I find something new! Recent finds in The Forest.

A random totem/idol to whom?


 Dog with advanced math skills and a chem set?



 Inside a church in Helvetia (Forest zone).  Top is upstairs, bottom is the main altar.  Every church in the Forest has some freaky stuff going on!


Below are all from Point Pleasant.  There are the obvious Mothman tribute places, below are a few extras.  Don't forget to grab the eggs - they sell well!

Statue in the Mothman Museum. I'd like this as a housing item.


The "ritual offering" outfit.  I'm not keen on wearing the head piece, but do randomly wear the clothing.


Mothman poster.  There is one in Point Pleasant, but I think I took this photo in the Mire.


No comments:

Post a Comment