Tuesday, April 10, 2012

GW2 - purchase now

Guild Wars 2 Pre-Purchase started today.  So of course had my order in a little after midnight.  Digital Deluxe Edition.  https://buy.guildwars2.com/

I'm definitely looking forward to spending time in GW2 as our guild has a number of people that will be playing.  Many of us interested in the PvP aspect of the game.  It should be good times.


The only thing I'm really hoping for is that it WON'T release to close to The Secret World's June release date.  TSW is the one I've been waiting for more than any other game in recent times.  Crossing my fingers the beta next month proves it was worth the wait and FunCom can put out a good game at launch.


It's definitely been a good gaming day - my Kinect finally arrived and I've been testing that out as well.  It will be a fun way to get in shape.  One day MMO's using a Kinect - gamers will be the fittest people out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment