Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Back in WoW

After cancelling my sub to World of Warcraft back in December, I've missed it...alot.  Not that I've ever been heavy into end-game raiding, etc., but I miss Azeroth and there are still so many things I haven't done there.

So, talking to a friend that has been playing and asked him to send me a scroll of resurrection.  Looked at all the sub options and decided to go for the annual pass as I know I'm playing a panda!  Diablo III, I hadn't had much interest in, but will likely try it now.

Watch out Azeroth, I'M BACK!

Having been gone so long with Rift, LoTRO and most recently TOR holding my attention, there are so many changes, it feels like a new game again!

I flew back to Stormwind just in time for the Horde invasion, so helped fight them off, only to be totally owned by an undead warlock up behind the keep.  When did 'locks get 140K health?  Ouch!

After that I decided to check the Darkmoon Faire, I can't remember the last time I attended one, so when did it move to its own island?

Pretty cool.  It felt like a a faire instead of a traveling carney event it use to.

Now we have one of the seasonal fun events - NobleGarden.  Time to chase down eggs and work on those achievements!

It feels good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment