Monday, November 2, 2009

Dual playing

Right now I'm dividing my time between my Horde server, Blackwing Lair, and Alliance server, Darrowmere.

I'm not sure I'm happy with this and I'm trying to seek a balance.

My absence while not key to anything has not been popular, especially with my Horde friends. But then again I went AWOL for close to 8 months while I took a walk on the Alliance side!

So, now I'm achievement chasing and gearing for raids on the Alliance main, playing catch up on the Horde main (lvl 80, no epic flying, no money and PvP geared), and thinking which side to level the next one on.

The Alliance guild has been keeping me busier, so chances are more time will be spent there.

It's so hard when both groups are fun to play with and very enjoyable.

A twitter friend, Arrens mentioned guilds=guilt. To true right now, as that's what I feel.....

No comments:

Post a Comment